Instagram+Three Things

posted on: Thursday, December 20, 2012

{check us out on Instagram}

I imagine this week has served as an emotional roller coaster for everyone. The Christmas season seems so trivial compared to the bigger questions that are being asked right now. I know in our small little family we've begun to reevaluate our reality and what is really important to us. I'm sure it's a discussion that has taken place in many homes in the wake of such devastating loss.

This week I found a few things that made me smile. I am sure we could all use that right now. 

one//Photographer Francois Brunelle took a series of photos of individuals who might as well be siblings, but yet are not related. Totally ca-razy!

two//this is by far one of my favorite Youtube videos of all time. This week required a good overdose of laughter and the "Kid History" series was just what the doctor ordered. 

three//Such a sweet blog, with an even sweeter post on how to strengthen your marriage. Love it.

three-and-a-half//If you haven't read this article please do. I initially found it via The Huffington Post, but then redirected myself to this woman's blog, where she gives a portrayal of her son and the need for a drastic overhaul of our nation's mental health system. In light of the Connecticut shooting it is truly an eye-opener and a must read for everyone. 

God Bless.

1 comments:

  1. When did you little cuties pies get so big! Seems like yesterday she was born. Enjoy a wonderful holiday season with your babies!

    ReplyDelete

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger