Four Months.

posted on: Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Dear Baby Girl.

I seem to have hit a rough patch. The littlest indiscretions seem to send me into a fit of rage and my idle mind has become my worst enemy. Feelings of inadequacy along with guilt and even passing judgement towards others have seemed to be weighing heavily on my mind. 

In some of the darkest moments, your sweet smile has gently pulled me back to realization that God only places upon us as much as we can handle. You really are a sweet soul. Laughing often and smiling always, seem to be your defining personality traits--of which I am thankful for.

I've often wondered why I was given two children with such different personalities and now I know why. Your brother is a fighter. Full of energy and humor, he goes from dawn until dusk.You, on the other hand, have brought a sense of peace to our lives. When I hold you in my arms I am overcome with so much love.

Oh, I love you.

3 comments:

  1. That is one happy baby! Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halsey, thank you for sharing this it was what i needed reminding of in this moment.

    ReplyDelete

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger