Two of my favorites

posted on: Monday, June 18, 2012


Two of my favorites had a big day yesterday--Fathers Day for John and a big 26th birthday for my little sister, Kambrie.  The day was spent driving back from Utah so we weren't able to celebrate.

Kambrie, you are one of my all time favorite people. seriously. I am so happy that you are my best friend and my go-to girl. Who knew that the tiny girl with pig tails and freckles could grow into such a beautiful woman. You not only are an amazing sister and wife, but I know that someday you will be the coolest mom...ever. Happy Birthday Seester! 

Johnny B, look how far we've come. Five years ago we were newly weds basking in the Hawaiian sun, and today we spent a majority of our time feeding babies, changing diapers, and listening to Blue Clues in the car.  Thank you for being such an amazing father, and for being such a wonderful example to our children. My heart skips a beat every day when you come home and Brecken runs to the door with excitement to see you.  It's such a true example of your character and it makes me so happy to see how much our son adores you. I love you so much, Honey. 

Happy Father's day to you, my wonderful Dad, and my amazing father-in-law.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger